Hong Kong Association of China Business (HKACB) is a non-profit-making organization registered in Hong Kong, China. Our members are mostly Hong Kong professionals and enterprises practicing and involving in China business. Professionals and enterprises from Hong Kong, Mainland China and other countries having a keen interest in China business are all welcomed to join us and share the China connection and professional experiences of our members. We actively support the development of Small and Medium Enterprises in Mainland China through possible cooperation with governmental and non-governmental organizations from Hong Kong, Mainland China and other countries.
- To support and assist Hong Kong professionals and enterprises in developing their careers and business relating to Mainland China.
- To promote common interest of Hong Kong professionals and enterprises in their development of the China market.
- To provide representation of China business related professionals and enterprises in their communications and interaction with related organizations, government bodies or associations from Mainland China, HKSAR and foreign countries.
- To promote the common interest of Hong Kong small and medium enterprises (SME) as well as their employees, especially in their business relating to Mainland China; response actively and positively to the SME policy of the HKSAR government and its implementation.
- To encourage the studies and researches on issues and topics relating to China business.
Any Hong Kong permanent residents or companies incorporated/registered in Hong Kong practicing or having an interest in China related Business
Any persons or companies having interests in China Business
Any persons having interests in China Business and being currently enrolled as full time or part-time students in any one of the Universities, post-secondary institutions, colleges recognized by the Association or any persons being enrolled in any subjects or courses with China related contents recognized by the Association.